Our Warranty is the Best in the Industry
Peace of Mind
- Plan It Sierra Solar warrants the installation of roof- or ground-mounted solar systems, generators, and/or battery storage systems to be free from defects in workmanship for a period of ten (10) years of normal use. This workmanship warranty does not include damages or defects in the product except work caused by Plan It Sierra Solar’s installation of the systems.
- We have the right to inspect the area(s) allegedly suffering from workmanship issues to determine the cause of the alleged defects. If damage or issues are found to be related to our installation work, Plan It Sierra Solar will make necessary repairs at no expense to the client.
- If a company or workman not a part of Plan It Sierra Solar conducts repairs of the alleged issue, the workmanship warranty will be voided and Plan It Sierra Solar will not be responsible for paying any costs connected to these repairs.
- This warranty does not cover damage or defects resulting from owner neglect, misuse, or abuse, or alterations made by anyone but a Plan It Sierra Solar technician. The warranty also does not cover damage resulting from settlement, structural movement, incorrect design of the structure, acts of God (including but not limited to earthquakes, fires, floods, severe weather or other natural phenomena), lack of proper maintenance, or any other cause not attributable to Plan It Sierra Solar's workmanship.
- Warranties on equipment, materials, and components are offered by the solar product manufacturer, not Plan It Sierra Solar. Warranties will vary depending on the manufacturer, equipment, and/or system.
- Warranties for on-grid systems range from ten (10) years to twenty-five (25) years. Some manufacturers offer the opportunity to purchase extended warranties.
- Off-grid system components can be warrantied for five (5) to twenty-five (25) years.